- Applicants will provide their G.E.T. number along with their application, demonstrating their commercial producer status.
3. Vegetables/fruits must be fresh, clean, and of good quality. All meat must have been processed within a USDA facility.
4. Produce must be packaged as directed, using proper sanitation and food safety protocols.
5. After an order is placed and delivered, the Producer must provide an invoice made out to Hawai’i Farm Bureau Foundation indicating the agreed-upon price and quantity delivered.
- Invoice must include a 1% G.E.T. tax.
- Invoice and produce delivered will be verified and signed by the receiving person/entity.
- Have two invoice copies signed; keep one for your records and submit one to HFB for payment.
- Submit via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Produce purchases are expected to begin the week of May 4, 2020.
8. Payment for produce purchases will be processed weekly.
9. The producer must deliver the product on specific date(s) and at a specific location (likely Hilo or Kona), as determined by HFB representative.
- The majority of delivery dates will occur on Mondays.
- You will receive an email confirmation after submitting your application.
11. Only complete applications will be evaluated.
- Eligibility will be determined based on the information provided by applicants.
- Funding availability will determine program duration.
Click here for application